Fit-InMotion Personal Training
The Personal Trainer Portland Gets Results With
Evan R. Zener
Located in the Hollywood district in Northeast Portland, skilled personal fitness trainer Evan Zener of Fit-InMotion is dedicated to providing the highest standard of holistic coaching. With workouts that are dynamic, efficient and tailored to each client’s specific needs, Evan strives to provide a safe and encouraging environment with rates that are reasonable for any individual.
My Personal Training Provides
- Personal training sessions: a holistic fitness program incorporating weight lifting and cardiovascular exercise
- Prescribed workouts: a routine to follow outside of our sessions
- Flexibility/mobility training: pushing clients to stretch and roll daily
- Diet and nutrition guidance: aid clients in choosing a diet plan that works for them
- Weight loss and fitness assessments: to track progress
- Regular contact: to monitor progress and motivate
- A hand in stress management: listen and help come up with ways to manage
- Sports specific individualized programs: specific programs made to address all the elements needed to excel in any sport
My Fitness Workouts Incorporate
- Cardiovascular exercise: promote endurance and longevity
- Strength training: build muscle and overall strength through resistance training
- Core conditioning: develop core strength to support a healthy back
- High-intensity interval training: burn a max amount of calories while building a max amount of strength and endurance
- Balance training: improve one’s ability to stabilize or maintain joints proper alignment through movement
- Flexibility/mobility exercises: improve range of motion to perform exercises with proper form and unload added stress on the body
- Corrective exercises: correct muscular imbalances, poor posture, and abnormal movement patterns through specific exercises
- Speed and agility drills: enhance foot coordination and speed
- Plyometrics: increase muscles ability to exert maximum force in short time intervals
Personal Trainer Evan Zener
I am a young professional and ACE certified personal trainer located in Portland, Oregon. I’ve worked in the industry for 4 years as an independent contractor at a local gym Vive Fitness, operating under my business Fit-InMotion. Vive is a fitness studio dedicated to personal training and a small group class setting.
For me, exercise has been a life changing tool for nearly 12 years. The gym has always been more than just a place to workout. It’s where I’ve gone to cope with stress, gain confidence, and become the healthiest version of myself both mentally and physically. I see the power of exercise working in myself and my clients every day. I’ve seen it from the day I started working out and its the reason I’m here now, to help people. I feel truly blessed to be where I am sharing my passion with others.
I am a native Portlander. Growing up with the Cascades and the Oregon Coast out my back door fueled my love for many outdoor activities. I am a mountaineer, scuba diver, fly fisherman and cyclist. Skydiving and exploring new areas to camp are also big on my list.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change, the first step is up to you. You can break away from old unhealthy patterns and choose to be free by adopting a life that makes health a priority. Making the time and working on yourself will be your most valuable investment!
When I started working out at the age of 15, I hit the ground running and had no idea what I was doing. That's how a lot of people start, and like many others, injuries started piling up. Shoulder injuries being my first. Shoulder impingement to be more specific....
Buying a pair of athletic shoes based on looks alone should only be ok if you're buying them for looks alone. If you're looking for shoes just to wear around town go with fashion. If you plan on using them for a specific purpose, I would choose a quality pair of...
For me, fall in Portland Oregon has always been a time of rejuvenation and change. Focusing on work and setting new goals for the upcoming months. Redecorating my apartment while catching up on Tv shows I missed over the summer. Buying candles! I stay pretty busy...
I can't believe it hasn't even been two months since I climbed Mount Adams. Being the first mountain I climbed, it was the beginning of a new calling. Climbing has taken up so much mental energy since it seems like its been a year. I believe that experience will...
An Inside View
Let’s Keep in Touch